Main content start
How can you get started teaching online?
This section offers resources to spark your thinking and quickly get a course up and running.
- New to Teaching at Stanford – These tips and links will help you get oriented to the specifics of teaching at Stanford.
- Three Simple Models for Going Online – This page gives you three options for running your class sessions online, outlining some basic choices about making your class available and accessible online.
- Ten Promising Practices for Teaching Online – What are the top ten things instructors can prioritize in their online classes? This page lists ten factors worth prioritizing to teach online in a student-centered way.
- Inclusive Practices for Teaching and Learning – This page introduces strategies and resources from a wide variety of perspectives for addressing inclusion and equity in learning.
- Solve Common Online Teaching Problems – Many instructors face similar problems or concerns when beginning online teaching. This guide offers some answers to common issues.