- October 19, 2020
Faculty and staff election support
- New Stanford website with resources and events to help with instruction in early November.
- September 30, 2020
Course design strategies to address challenges identified by Spring 2020 Stanford students
- Includes links to student data and recommended strategies. (Access with Stanford login only)
- Class Management, Inclusion & Equity
- September 28, 2020
Working effectively with Teaching Assistants online
- Suggested practices for faculty or primary instructors working with Teaching Assistants (TAs) or Course Assistants (CAs)
- Teaching Assistants
- September 18, 2020
Creating an online classroom environment to support open student conversations
- How can you make the virtual classroom a protected learning space for students to navigate challenging issues together?
- Inclusion & Equity, Class Management
- September 08, 2020
How can we improve online learning? Computer science/GSE interview.
- A computer scientist and a PhD student in the Graduate School of Education share insights.
- Interviews, Discipline-Specific
- August 28, 2020
Sexual Violence Intervention, Prevention, and Support in the Virtual Classroom
- A new instructor resource from the Office of Sexual Assault & Relationship Abuse Education and Response (SARA).
- University Resources
- August 21, 2020
Stanford Teaching Commons offers new resources for online learning
- Learn more about the rationale behind the Teaching Commons.