What to Include
- How should students best prepare for your course?
- What is the student’s responsibility in the learning process?
- What strategies, skills, and tools can students use to be successful in your course? For example, how should they take notes during lecture or discussion to make good use of them later for review or an exam?
- Do you encourage study groups?
- How should students prepare for the exam?
- How would an experienced learner read a text in your course?
- What’s the best way to work with the textbook?
Examples of "Learning toolbox"