TEACH Stanford Pop-up Symposium
1.Symposium Schedule (coming soon). Read about the sessions and filter the ones that interest you.
2. Symposium Registration (opening soon). We're a pop-up Symposium, so you can coordinate directly with the session organizers—who know their session the best—with any questions.
3Course Clinics. Register for any session to receive the link for this casual opportunity. Get answers for your specific tech and teaching questions, or just brainstorm and chat with like-minded participants.
4. Teaching Circles. Indicate on your registration if you'd like to connect with a small group of instructors during the symposium.
Past Symposium Videos
If you would like access to some of the session recordings and materials from July and August, check out the Teaching Commons Media Library (SUNet login required; make sure you're using your Stanford Google account).
Volunteer at the Symposium!
Ready to share your experiences? You can propose a session through October 30, or volunteer to offer advice and help at the Friday course clinic (email email@example.com for details).
About the TEACH Framework
The Symposium builds on the Stanford TEACH framework to value instruction that is Timely, Engaging, Accessible, Connected, and Humane. Learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Symposium for?
Whether you're teaching online for the first time in the winter or already have some online teaching under your belt, the TEACH Symposium offers you a place to refresh your ideas, problem-solve, and be inspired.
Staff members, TAs, graduate students, etc. also have attended and found useful information in past sessions. All Stanford affiliates welcome!
Do I have to come the whole time?
No. Come to as many sessions as you like. We encourage participants to pick and choose the sessions that are most useful.
Suggested Session Itineraries
Coming soon. We'll have recommended sessions for those:
- Teaching Online for the First Time
- Eager to Build Their Tech Skills
- Ready to Learn What Stanford Has to Offer
- And many others...