- Wondering how to interpret the sometimes contradictory feedback on your student evaluations?
- Want input on your course learning objectives or your questions for the new course evaluations?
- Want to discuss a new course you're thinking of developing, or redesign an old one?
- Have questions about teaching at Stanford?
Meet with a professional VPTL consultant. They have worked with hundreds of faculty and courses and can consult with you on all aspects of teaching. Contact the appropriate consultant below for teaching support that is customized to your specific needs.
Whom to Contact
Faculty, Lecturers, Postdocs:
- Humanities : Mariatte Denman, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sciences and Engineering: Gloriana Trujillo, Ph.D., email@example.com
- Social Sciences: Jennifer Randall Crosby, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure whom to call? Request a consultation
The Directors of Community Engaged Learning can also consult with you about how to create or revise a course to include community-engaged learning (e.g., service learning). Please contact us at LearningInCommunity@lists.stanford.edu to learn more.
We can also conduct pedagogical literature searches for you. Contact your disciplinary area consultant, above.
VPTL offers Grad Workshops on all aspects of teaching. You can also request a small-group evaluation or a video recording and consultation. Still need help? Contact Tim Randazzo, Ph.D., email@example.com.