- Wondering how to interpret the sometimes contradictory feedback on your student evaluations?
- Want to discuss a new course you're thinking of developing, or redesign an old one?
- Have questions about teaching at Stanford?
Meet with a professional CTL consultant. They have worked with hundreds of faculty and courses and can consult with you on all aspects of teaching. Contact the appropriate consultant below for teaching support that is customized to your specific needs.
Whom to Contact
Faculty, Lecturers, Postdocs:
- Humanities : Mariatte Denman, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sciences and Engineering: Vera Michalchik, Ph.D., email@example.com
- Social Sciences: the Associate Director position is temporarily unfilled. In the meantime, contact Mariatte Denman or Vera Michalchik.
CTL can also conduct pedagogical literature searches for you. Contact your consultant, above.
CTL offers Grad Workshops on all aspects of teaching. You can also request a small-group evaluation or a video recording and consultation. Still need help? Contact Tim Randazzo, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org.