Getting Started on the Teaching Commons
- Two-minute video walkthrough of the Teaching Commons
- The Explore Teaching Guides section offers comprehensive guides on different themes.
- The Find Articles section includes quick how-tos, activity ideas, and instructor interviews.
- In our Connect to Resources section, you'll find a growing list of helpful services from across the university.
Updates for Spring & Summer 2021
- Views recordings of past TEACH Symposium sessions using your Stanford-provided Google account on the Teaching Commons Media Library.
- The New to Teaching at Stanford page answers common questions about policies, logistics, and resources for those who are new to Stanford.
- We've reorganized Inclusive Practices for Teaching and Learning on one convenient page.
Need help setting up your Canvas course or have questions about Canvas? The Canvas help team is offering Canvas Overview Sessions in June.
Related Sites and Resources
TEACH Symposium: June Course Clinics
Chat with teaching and tech experts at the June Course Clinics June 11 or 18 10:00am-12:00pm PT.
Center for Teaching and Learning
Consult with staff at the Center for Teaching and Learning if you have a specific question or want individual guidance on designing your remote course.
Teach Anywhere is your go-to spot for university policies and procedures on the academic calendar, class scheduling, and more.